dimanche 27 juin 2010








'Puts a lot of pressure, you know. Having to make everything count. I find it hard, personally. To make every second matter, every instant count. Most of the time I only feel like doing empty tasks and waste away the hours. Sleep. Lie in the sun. Daydream about you calling me. Walk towards nowhere.

I can recall not doing much with my life and I remember losing a whole lot of time. But I do, too, remember laughing and sharing and befriending and kissing and dancing. I remember doing the wrong things with the wrong people, the kind of things that felt so right at the moment, and still do, actually. Sometimes I worry whether or not I am able to make it all count. At other times I like to pretend that I don't care and just live. That's what matters to me, I guess.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire